Portable Relay Test Sets
- Built-in microprocessor based multi range time interval meter.
- Panel with clear and easy to read legends.
- Continuously adjustable output, AC Amp. and AC volts.
- Digital ammeter and voltmeter.
- Auto cut-off and output isolated.
- Portable, suit-case model.
- Self sensing of contacts, i. e. NO / NC.
- Timer automatically puts OFF the output, when timer reaches to its maximum value of the selected range. This ensures safety of the instrument as well as the item under test.
- Potential-free start and stop signal.
- Wide range of measurement, i. e. from I millisec. to 9999secs.
Protective devices such as relays, overload coils, circuit breakers must be checked regularly to ensure that, they are always ready to operate correctly. If a fault occurs in the equipment, which they are protecting, routine relay testing will quickly detect the faulty, incorrectly adjusted protection circuit and will possibly prevent serious damage to plant or injury to personnel .As well as checking of the protective circuits correctly, it is usually necessary to measure its operating time. The microprocessor based time interval meter is used for this purpose in all AJIT brand relay test sets.
Input Supply : 230V, AC, +/- 10%, single phase.
Output: Current- 0 to 25A, AC, continuously variable in two ranges Like 0 to 5A, 0 to 25A. Total VA-250VA.
Voltage :0 to 230V AC continuously variable at 1A.
: 3 ½ Digit, Digital percentage ammeter to indicate output current.
3 ½ Digit, Digital voltmeter to measure the output voltage.
4 digital microprocessor based time interval meter.
Display : LED type.
Accuracy : Digital ammeter & voltmeter - +/- 0.8% +/-2 counts.
Timer : +/-0.1% +/- 2 counts.
Protection : a) Fuse / MCB .
b) Over current protection.
The primary current injection testing checks all parts of the protection system by injecting current down the cable / bus bars. The application of the primary current injection sets is to ascertain the current carrying capacity of any Conductor, insulator, connector or calibration of CTs / bi-metallic relays etc. These sets are available in single phase or three phase versions.